Abranet SIC NS 9B-232
Silicone Carbide abrasive medium bonded to a superior woven mesh backing with no stearates
Its not sandpaper… it’s a see-through sanding screen mesh
Positively the finest most versatile abrasive anywhere - Period !
- Cuts Twice as quick as conventional sandpaper with a lighter touch
- Lasts up to 5 times as long or longer than conventional sandpaper
- Continuous full coverage dust extraction when used with a dust extractor
- The mesh helps to keep dust from building up in the grit
- Works with ANY hole pattern of backing pads and sanders
- Works on any brand sander
- Works with most dust extractors and vacuum systems
- Available from 80 to 400 grit
- Designed for the Glass Grinding and Polishing Industry but also perfect for many other surfaces
- A collection of Mirka Sanding accessories can make it fit your job perfectly
Abranet® SIC NS is a multifunctional net abrasive without stearate, developed mainly for glass sanding, but is also suitable for sanding of other hard surfaces like primers, clear coats and composites. The combination of high performance and a long lifespan makes it a cost-effective solution. The bonding is of resin type, and Abranet SIC NS is coated with an even, closed layer of silicon carbide grains.
You’re gonna Love this stuff ! I guarantee it !
Want more from the Abranet Family?
ABRANET - is an Aluminum Oxide Abrasive, probably the most common Abrasive medium in Woodworking, Marine and Automotive Industry. But if you need a little extra:
ABRANET ACE - is a the same concept as Abranet with all the same properties except that it is a Ceramic Coated – Ceramic Abrasive Medium, a little sharper and a little tougher and wear resistant then its Aluminum Oxide counterpart. But if you need something even more aggressive:
ABRANET ACE HD - Is the same concept as the original Abranet, but with a Ceramic Coated, Ceramic Abrasive Medium, bonded to a heavier Duty Mesh, and available in aggressive 40 and 60 and 80 grits.