Register your Warranty
Congratulations on a great tool purchase
now lets register the 2+1 Mirka warranty.
Mirka Warranties their tools for 3 years if you register you tool within 30 days of purchase, or just two years from date of purchase if you neglect to register the warranty.
The warranty can be less if you continuously use the tool in an industrial application, but if you are a small business or small shop, the three years still applies even though you use the tool commercially.
The easiest way to register a tool, especially an electric sander, is the MyMirka App. You can download this App from your preferred App Store.
You can also register on-line by going to:
Instructions to REGISTER On-Line:
- Go to the website above and just under “Mirka power tool warranty” click the button that says “Register on website” It is pretty self explanatory, but here are the details:
- The first line is “Company/Private” choose whichever of the two best applies, then fill in the fields below including such fields as name; address; e-mail; and, Country. Then also choose and check the Industry Sector that best fits your hobby or occupation.
- Next fill in the serial number of the machine, you can cut and paste this from the pdf copy of your purchase receipt, or you can get it from the box or the case that the tool came in, or you can find it on the tool itself
- Next fill in the field for “Your Dealer” Get-Mirka.com is a division of Jean Street Shipyard, so fill in that name, “Jean Street Shipyard” in the “your dealer” field, followed with our dealer number which is 69359
- Then enter the date of purchase that is listed on the Purchase Receipt
- Next you must accept the terms and conditions of Mirka’s Warranty and Privacy, and agree that your contact details will be saved and used by Mirka for the listed purposes. You can agree to that by checking both of the boxes that are just below “Date of Purchase”.
- Then click “Next”
- After you click “Next”, you will be given a summery of the information you just submitted. Please give it a look-over. If you have entered something wrong, you can click “Back” and go back and make the changes. If all looks correct, please click “Submit” and your warranty will be submitted. You will then see a message that says “Registration Complete” along with the name and serial number of the machine. You are all done!
To Register using the “MyMirka” App
- If you have not done so already, download the MyMirka App from your prefered App Store.
- Put the tool near your phone or devise and Open the app and click “Connect Tool” from the main menu.
- Put the tool in pairing mode by holding down the plus button “+” and the Power button at the same time. If you were successful, then the right green light will stay lit and the left green light will flash.
- While the app is looking for the tool, you will see the status “SCANNING” appear on the screen. Eventually your tool name and serial number (and that of other nearby Mirka Bluetooth tools) will appear in a list below. Click on the tool from the list that you want to register. Other nearby Bluetooth devises may also appear on this list. Just pick the one that you want to register for warranty.
- Then the screen will gray-out for a few seconds to a few minutes, and the message “Loading” will appear in the middle of the screen. When loading is complete you will be taken to a screen specific to the tool that you chose. On this screen you can name or “Rename” the tool to something that you will better remember, and you can also program some options such as “Bluetooth Always On” and “Connect automatically”. These are recommended options, so you should click them both.
- Now that the tool is connected, use the back-arrow on the top left go back to the main menu of your MyMirka app and now choose and click “Register Tool”
- The serial number should come up automatically if you are connected to Bluetooth and the tool is connected to the app. If not, you will need to enter the serial number manually. The serial number of the machine can be found on your copy of the purchase receipt, or you can get it from the box or the case that the tool came in, or you can find it on the tool itself
- Next fill in the field for “Dealer” Get-Mirka.com is a division of Jean Street Shipyard, so fill in that name, “Jean Street Shipyard” in the “dealer” field. Follow that with our dealer number which is 69359
- Then enter the date of purchase that is listed on the Purchase Receipt.
- Next You will see an “Image Icon” next to the words “Purchase Receipt” Click on this and it will take you to your camera where you can take a picture of your purchase receipt.
- Some of the following fields will auto-populate from the image of the purchase receipt, most will not and you will need to fill in all of those fields manually. Those fields include, name, address, email address, company name and Job Title.
- Next check the Industry Sectors that best fit your occupation, hobby, or use of the tool.
- Finally, you must accept the terms and conditions of Mirka’s Warranty and Privacy, and agree that your contact details will be saved and used by Mirka for the listed purposes. You can agree to that by checking both of the boxes “I Agree” and “I Accept”. You can review those just below the check boxes if you wish.
- Then please review your information and be sure that it is correct. If not, please correct it, and if it is, simply click the button that says “Register” and you’re all set!